- 25th-27th Oct. 2017: Visit to DTU Physics and DTU Aqua.
- Nov. 2017: Visit to UCL.
- 30th Nov. 2017: Talk at the University of Leiden.
- 27th Aug. 2017: Talk at the CM-CDT and Higgs Summer school in St. Andrews.
- 7th Apr. 2017: Talk at Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn, Naples (Italy).
- 27th Mar. 2017: Talk at the University of Edinburgh (UK).
- 23rd-27th Jan. 2017: Flowing Matter, Porto (Portugal).
- 21st Nov. 2016: Talk at ETH Zürich.
- 31st Oct.- 4th Nov. 2016: Microscale Ocean Biophysics, Eilat (Israel).
- 27th June – 1st July 2016: STATPHYS Satellite Meeting, Roscoff (France).
- 31st May 2016: Talk at the Mathematics Department, Imperial College London.
- 27th May 2016: Talk at the Mathematics Department, University of York.
- 6-8th April 2016: The Physics of Soft and Biological Matter, Homerton College Cambridge, UK.
Academic Year 2015-2016
PX366-Statistical Physics. Half term module running in November. The departmental webpage of the module can be found here. There’s a blog for the course to collect quick class recaps, extra material, comments, etc. (It had reasonable success when I introduced it last year).
Activities are organised in collaboration with the outreach office of the Physics Department at Warwick.
Academic year 2016/2017
- 31st Aug, 2017. Lab visit by a group of 8-12 year olds (CREST Awards) organised by ThinkHigher.
Academic year 2015/2016
- 13th Feb, 2016. Talk at the 10th anniversary of the Dolomiti in Scienza series held annually by the Gruppo Dolomiti Scienza (GDS).
- 5th Nov, 2015. Talk at the Physics Café, University of Warwick.
Academic year 2014/2015
- 1st July, 2015. Joint Science Conference, University of Warwick.
- 22nd-26th June, 2015. Chelsea Nwobodo from Champion School (Leamington Spa) joins the group as a work experience student.
- 21st February, 2015. Talk (in italian) within the Dolomiti in Scienza series held annually by the Gruppo Dolomiti Scienza (GDS). GDS was founded in 2006, and is the largest group in north-east Italy working on science outreach.
- 7th October, 2014. Short talk on biophysics and our lab’s activities to a group of 12 year olds from Studley High School. This was (almost) a first for me! It was difficult… in a weird way, and quite interesting. Many thanks to Ally Caldecote for helping me out!